To take a picture of my boys (Jack and Noby) every day for the year of 2009. My friends think I'm crazy.
Rules
I'm thinking I'll post pictures every few days (or so). If I only have one boy with me on a particular day I'll take a picture of just that boy, and if I have a rare vacation without any children I won't be concerned with much else besides RELAXING!
Some days I'll take a picture of the boys together, some days separately. If you see a picture of one sleeping it would be safe to assume I forgot to take his picture until I was on my way to bed!
My descriptions of the photos will be brief - the focus here is on the photos!
Why??
I love photography. I love a challenge. This seemed like a great way to flex my creativity, push my knowledge of photography and wind up with some special photos. And it just seemed fun! I like the idea of being able to look back through a year's worth of pictures and see how the boys have grown and changed.
1 comment:
Awww... Noby is being so gentle!
Post a Comment