This photo is from the 26th - I was already in bed when I realized I forgot to take a picture of Jack and it was SO DARN COLD there was no way I was getting out of bed:
Sunday, January 25, 2009
January 25th
Now it's Noby's turn to work on the computer:

This photo is from the 26th - I was already in bed when I realized I forgot to take a picture of Jack and it was SO DARN COLD there was no way I was getting out of bed:
This photo is from the 26th - I was already in bed when I realized I forgot to take a picture of Jack and it was SO DARN COLD there was no way I was getting out of bed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what is it now, Feb 11? ;-)
Post a Comment